TUMOR: A broken nightmare TUMOR: A broken nightmare

outstanding dude. your pixel creepy animation brought a chill down my spine. and especially the part where it glitch up and to restaurt its a nice touch to let us think its a game.

might i ask you what software you use? and those pixel did u made n animate them all by yourself?

waiting for part 3 hoping it makes a little more sense

Clockworkpixel responds:

I use flash to animate it but i create the pixel art in a piece of software called graphics gale that's free to try out i highly recommend it

Meet the Bane Meet the Bane

This is inspired by meet the Pyro- trailer

btw i notice in the end there are some characters, are you gonna do any of those?

RoidDroid responds:

I hadn't originally planned to. They were just there to make it more like Meet the Pyro. Can't say I will, but it's possible.

Playstation 4 Playstation 4

Awesome video man but im still not buying PS4 due to the fact that it can't play any older console like PS3 or PS2 or PS1 CD. which is a bummer

btw what did he say at the dinosaur part? I couldn't hear it because of the "Boom" noise overtaking the voice

Run Ninja Run ! Run Ninja Run !

what music is that called?

excelent gameplay but whats the name of the song that plays on the first level? i just love its traditional chinese music

if you could please make it as an audio i would be sooooooo DAMN happy to download n listen it to my MP3

10/10 5/5

zOMGies 2 zOMGies 2

best zombie game i ever played

controls are good, gameplay is amazing and music is epic what is the name of the music you choose it sounds familiar like "two steps from hell" but i would love to know what is the name of the song u choose

good job sir 5/5 10/10

House of Dead Ninjas House of Dead Ninjas

best ninja game

the title made me jump however its the best ninja game i ever played 5/5 10/10 amazing work dude :)

Thunder hit's the dragon Thunder hit's the dragon

awesome tune dude my favourite part of it was from 0:00 to 0:40 and im starting to dig in there, but the rest of it doesnt seem to fit togheter it sounds a little getting slow and slower i was expecting for a longer fast beat (hope you know what i mean), i dont know if its me but i think its great dude 4/5

undertoon responds:

thnx

Smile you Son of a Bitch! Smile you Son of a Bitch!

sounds really good buddy lovin the funk. At start after 00:30 or 40 i was thinking maybe a heavy rock will come next but then again its pop but i still like it :P im givin it 4/5

i just think u need to increase the bass on ur music, without the bass its just painfull to hear when on headphones hope u get what i mean. lovin the funk man :)

JimmyTheCaterpillar responds:

We were GOING to make a pop-into-rock transition, but it sounded so good as pop, we broke the rules and let the pop stay. Thanks for the review!

Mystic Quest - Battle Mystic Quest - Battle

awesome song buddy 5/5 im just wondering is this song from final fantasy im not quite sure but i definetly how u turn into a kick ass rocking music :D

Black Eye Black Eye

Could some one explain i don't get it?

ashmare ashmare

Ever consider this making it a T-shirt design, most of your artwork seems applicable to T-shirts. Asides from that.....

Thats BRUTAL artwork! \m/