Thunder hit's the dragon Thunder hit's the dragon

awesome tune dude my favourite part of it was from 0:00 to 0:40 and im starting to dig in there, but the rest of it doesnt seem to fit togheter it sounds a little getting slow and slower i was expecting for a longer fast beat (hope you know what i mean), i dont know if its me but i think its great dude 4/5

undertoon responds:

thnx

Smile you Son of a Bitch! Smile you Son of a Bitch!

sounds really good buddy lovin the funk. At start after 00:30 or 40 i was thinking maybe a heavy rock will come next but then again its pop but i still like it :P im givin it 4/5

i just think u need to increase the bass on ur music, without the bass its just painfull to hear when on headphones hope u get what i mean. lovin the funk man :)

JimmyTheCaterpillar responds:

We were GOING to make a pop-into-rock transition, but it sounded so good as pop, we broke the rules and let the pop stay. Thanks for the review!

Mystic Quest - Battle Mystic Quest - Battle

awesome song buddy 5/5 im just wondering is this song from final fantasy im not quite sure but i definetly how u turn into a kick ass rocking music :D

Shogun Shogun

i love it :D

this song could also fit really well on a ninja stealth game like tenchu
well done buddy 5/5

Those of Us Who Fight! ~P~ Those of Us Who Fight! ~P~

been waiting for ages :D

sooooooo amazing :D i love how u played it with the paino and the beat is really splendid this is definetly going to my MP3

well done buddy :) 5/5 10/10 you deserve it :D
hope to see more of your work keep it up :)

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

what he said hyukjuk

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
make a full version of 0:20 - 0:40 i would put it to my mp3 n keep listening to it

awesome compilation of ur old work dude 5/5 10/10

NYAN CAT [8bit] NYAN CAT [8bit]

nyan nyan

i like this version rather than the original cuz its sooo fast 5/5 10/10 amazing work dude

Nyan-Cat ReNyan! Nyan-Cat ReNyan!

10/10 5/5

awesome remix dude :D:D:D keep it up